1.07.2015

2014 Reading List



Looking for a new book to pick up for 2015?  Here is a quick list of titles that kept me busy over the past year.  A few of my friends and I started a book club which helped me branch out a little and cure a few "Oh I always wanted to read that!" problems.  We have completed five books so far and are currently reading Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness which I am absolutely loving and strongly recommend at this point.  My two completed favorites of the year include The Glass Castle: A Memoir and Scar Tissue.  What books would you recommend for me or my book club to read in the coming months?

2014 Reading List:

The Language of Flowers - Vanessa Diffenbaugh
My Drunk Kitchen - Hannah Hart
Giada's Feel Good Food - Giada de Laurentiis
On the Road - Jack Kerouac
The 5 Love Languages - Gray Chapman
Sisterhood Everlasting - Ann Brashares
Scar Tissue - Anthony Kiedis and Larry Soloman
Gone Girl: A Novel - Gillian Flynn
The Glass Castle: A Memoir - Jeannette Walls
Fifth Mountain - Paulo Coelho
Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness - Susannah Cahalan (not yet finished)

No comments:

Post a Comment