7.02.2015

Lemon Pantry DIY: Wedding Emergency Kit

It's wedding season!  I was recently the Maid of Honor for my friends Mary and Chris' wedding and as a first time MOH, I wanted to do thing right.  Bridal Shower - Check. Bachelorette Party - Check.  For the day of, I wanted to be ready and then some.  I scoured Pinterest and even considered buying a  Shemergency Kit for $35.00.  The result is my list of must haves for the day, for less than $35.00!
After pulling some inventory of what I had already and a quick trip to grab a few remaining items, I came up with a list of items that were travel size and possibly necessary on Mary's big day.  I kept these in a blue makeup bag while we got ready and then pulled a few items to keep in my clutch for the reception along with lipstick and lip liner in her color.  Along with the other bridesmaids, I was able to quickly address any need that came up so we all could get back to enjoying the fabulous party.
Hope you all have a safe and happy Fourth of July!  See you back here soon!






















Wedding Emergency Kit
First Aid kit
Listerine
Gum
Eye Drops
Paper Clip
Lotion
Safety Pins
Earring Backs
Tums
Advil
Deodorant
Concealer
Hairspray
Floss
Tampon
Makeup Wipes
Q-Tips
Tissues

10 comments:

  1. Thanks dear for sharing such a great post. This kit will be very helpful in the wedding season. My best friend will get married at the destination venues in San Francisco by the end of next month. I’ll definitely buy this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really very informative and useful post, this emergency kit is must to have in wedding season, will be passing the information among my circle, Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally i really dont like this bridal shower idea. I really don't know what is the need of it and why people apend lots of money on it. But you did it in a less possible cost that is appreciable and i think this idea will help few others who are going for bridal shower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. wedding dress preservation kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. wedding planners

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now i'm enthusiastic any placed. It is actually great to see a lot of people verbalize from the character not forgetting capacity about in which essential matter location are often perfectly identified. diamondrings

    ReplyDelete
  9. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Maui Engagement photographer

    ReplyDelete
  10. At the point when you're youthful and living in a loft or a quarters, odds are, you can't do a lot to cause that space to feel like your own. Particularly on the off chance that you need to do truly intriguing, elective things, and considerably more so in the event that you don't have a huge load of cash. diamond art

    ReplyDelete