7.29.2014

Trader Joe's Shopping List

I'm back from my weekend getaway and my pantry is full and happy, as am I.  As promised, here is my typical Trader Joe's shopping list.  I really like to stock up while I'm there both because of the deals and quality of some of their items.  As you'll see, I don't buy a lot of fresh produce since the closest store is 2 hours away and I think that trip is a lot to ask of certain fruits and vegetables.  Therefore, when I bring a cooler I go wild with the frozen veggies but I prefer to spend my money on kitchen staples.  This list contains items I buy again and again.  What are some of your must-have Trader Joe's items?




Dairy:
Greek Non-Fat Yogurt (Mango, Strawberry, Vanilla)
Jarlesburg Part-Skim Milk Cheese

Fruit:
Cherries

From the Cooler:
Butternut Squash Triangoli x 2
Organic Sprouted Extra-Firm Tofu
Avocado’s Number Guacamole

From the Freezer:
Mushroom Ravioli with Mushroom Truffle Sauce
99% Fat Free Bean and Rice Burrito
Shelled Edamame x 2
Green Beans x 2
Grilled Asparagus x 2

Snacks:
Roasted Seaweed Snack x 2
Dark Chocolate Covered Powerberries
Popcorn with Herbs and Spices
Organic White Corn Tortilla Chips
Inner Peas (Baked green bean snack)

Shelf Stable:
*Barbara’s Peanut Butter Puffins
Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce x 2
Italian Farfalle
Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter
Organic Creamy Salted Peanut Butter
Chia Seeds
Organic Black Beans (made with sea salt) x 2
Organic Garbanzo Beans (made with sea salt) x 2
Double Roasted Salsa
Organic Tomatillo & Roasted Yellow Chili Salsa

Drinks:
Medium-Dark Roast Coffee a Cocoa
*Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk
*Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk
Seltzer Water (Mandarin and Lemon)
Charles Shaw Sauvignon Blanc
Les Portes De Bordeaux 2013 Sauvignon Blanc
Cocobon 2012 California Red Wine

Already In My Pantry:
Frozen Roasted Corn
*Aria Women’s Protein
Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
Imported Olive Oil
10 Minute Barley

Things I have bought before and liked:
Savory Thin Mini Edamame Crackers
Next to Godliness Tea Tree Lavender Dish Soap
Antibacterial Hand Soap Fresh Linen Scent
*Gouda Cheese
Frozen Tuna Steaks
Sushi


*Not Trader Joe’s Brand

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Lemon essential oil

    ReplyDelete